Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Performance

Im still not positive what im going to do for my performance but ill figure it out eventually. When first starting my list i was coming up with these kinds of words- Sleep, carry, drop, jump, sit, throw, drink, walk, talk, computer, laugh, crush, tear, eat tie, knot, picture, sculpt, listen, stretch. My two favorite words that i came up with were Slap and Sculpt. For slapping i would litereally use someone as a prop and slap them. I thought that would be really interesting. But then again, i would have to slap someone. I think i really like the idea of the word sculpt though, i want to do some research, but if i did, im not sure what word i would use exactly. I was thinking along the line of childs play? When children play with playdough they never really know what exactly they are making. I might pick more cheap clay up. Or playdough. Im not positive. Maybe search the origin and see if i can fingure something out:) I hope it turns out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment