Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Metaphor project.

I wasnt able to take pictures yet :/ But i will post some ASAP!! Anywho, my metaphor project, if you didnt know, was about the struggle when i was younger of being a tomboy. If you looked at my project you would notice that its completely made of car parts, and all the parts made up a 4 ft tall flower:) I thought it was pretty clear that it was more of a rough guy type of thing, dirty and grungy, merged with natures beauty. If it wasnt clear im sorry. Everyones response to it was really well. I recieved many compliments back, which i was VERY pleased about, so thank you. I had alot of fun working with my materials. Or at least some of them... Tires were the devil during the project, NEVER work with tires unless your looking for a challenge. But it was well worth it. If anyone wants to know, i got all of my parts from my fathers shop, he fixes up wrecked vehicles and tosses parts all the time that he doesnt need, I would have gone with a car door if it wasnt too heavy for me to carry :/ but im weak and it was of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment