Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mark making.



Okay so my mark making was the windows. I took tracing paper, 4 pads of it to be exact, and stuffed the two windows with it. Why use windows? Because in my story, i climb out of two of them, so i thought it would be appropriate to use two windows in my mark making. Everyone seemed to respond to my project pretty good. The only issue everyone came upon was the lighting, since there wasnt very much mark making going on with so much white paper. But once lighting was added, everyone was pleased. I was pretty content with how my project came out and im glad everyone liked it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment