Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey guys. Feedback. Aka. More info on the Metas.

I know everyone liked the suitcase idea, but after thinking i decided that that wasnt the best idea, juuust because there are many houses that i dont have any memory in at all. And there are a few houses that i only lived in for maybe a few months. Not long enough to even have a memory in. But i did decide to go with the tree idea. To me it was the most clever. A tree with houses growing on it, 15 have been picked. More growing as in there are more to come in my lifetime. I have not lived in every house i will live in yet. I will po st picture of my progress tomorrow.

1 comment: