Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Walking to my death.


After finishing the cardboard project we were informed that we would be doing a catwalk in front of the whole class and 3 judges, Kathryn, Valerie, and Tony Shipp(Head of art department, artist, yada yada). Anywho, not only did we have to do that, we were judged, by some serious dudes and dudettes. Not fun? I dont think so. Soooooo, i think i got a 3 overall? I cant remember. Buuut it was hard enough walking in front of 50 people, and then i was told my stem pretty much sucked and that my entire project looked like a womans blaaaa. I guess the hardest part was working your best on a project and either being told it sucked or that you did something wrong overall. So props for everyone, that was extremely difficult. And although i disagree with some of the statements made, nothin i can do about it now. Glad there were no breakdowns haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment