Me.

Hey guys. Im a sophmore at SHSU. I was put into the wash program this last year without knowing what exactly it was, but im loving it already. Hope i can get to know the class a little better over time. Message me if you need anything.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dots, dots, and more dots.

Last week we were given the project to draw 30 templates of 3-6 circles in the movement of Proximity, Similarity, and Continuous. 10 each. After doing this project we were critiqued by our teammates (Our table). They gave us advice on what we were continuing in each of our templates. My repeating flaws were space (how close or far from an object in each picture seemed to be the same), Size of circle (I seemed to only use 2-3 different sizes for my circles and wasnt experimenting any further), and last is that i was using lines and circles in most of the templates (Using circles and lines for continuous and proximity over and over again).

No comments:

Post a Comment